Choose between a video consultation
or a clinic visit
Sloane Square – 9A Wilbraham Place SW1X 9AE
Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm
How we can help
Your journey with us will begin with a consultation in which you can share your concerns with our highly qualified medical team. We offer video consultation and face to face consultations.
Video consultations are ideal if you would like to have a consultation from the comfort of your own home. Read more about our video consultations here.
Face to face consultations
Alternatively you may wish to visit us at one of our clinic locations.
£250 for face to face (up to 30 minutes). The fee is reduced to £175 for video consultations during the pandemic.
- A professional opinion on concerns of the skin including acne, rosacea, pigmentation problems, complexion issues, facial skin problems and rashes
- Advice on optimising skin care regimes
- Assessment of moles, other skin lesions, lumps and bumps, warts (not suitable for video consultation)
- Head to toe skin and mole check (not suitable for video consultation)
- Hair loss (only suitable for video consultation if there is an established diagnosis)
- A Dermatology consultation is necessary for cryotherapy or skin surgery procedures
- Return (follow up) consultations are also charged at the same rate.
- Medical insurance accepted
Skin procedure consultation
£150 for face to face or video consultations (up to 15 minutes)
- A shorter consultation to discuss cosmetic removal of moles, skin tags, milia, warts, cysts & seborrhoeic keratoses
- Consultation for laser thread vein treatment and laser redness treatment
- Consultation for acne scar management
- Same day treatment offered for certain procedures – please enquire and request at time of booking
£50 for face to face or video consultations, redeemable against treatment if taken within 8 weeks (up to 30 minutes)
- Consultation for the treatment of the signs of ageing, wrinkles and unbalanced facial features and proportions with non-surgical aesthetic treatments such as injectable neurotoxins, fillers, Tixel and lasers (Erbium Yag and CO2).
- Does not include complexion problems, pigmentation problems or acne, where a Dermatology consultation is required.
- Please check with us if you are unsure whether an aesthetic consultation will be appropriate for your needs.
Treatments, where required, are carried out at the clinic. The costs involved for treatments are provided on our Fees page.
We aim to respond to all requests within one working day. In case of medical emergency, please contact your General Practitioner, your nearest A&E department or phone 999 or 111.