Choose between a video consultation
or a clinic visit
Sloane Square – 9A Wilbraham Place SW1X 9AE
Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm
How we can help
Your journey with us will begin with a consultation in which you can share your concerns with our highly qualified medical team. We offer video consultation and face-to-face consultations.
Alternatively, you may wish to visit us at one of our clinic locations.
Video consultations are ideal if you would like to have a consultation from the comfort of your own home. Read more about our video consultations here.
- Consultation for the treatment of the signs of ageing, wrinkles and unbalanced facial features and proportions with non-surgical aesthetic treatments such as injectable neurotoxins, fillers & Tixel.
- Does not include complexion problems, pigmentation problems or acne, where a Dermatology consultation is required.
- Please check with us if you are unsure whether an aesthetic consultation will be appropriate for your needs.
- A professional opinion on concerns of the skin, including acne, rosacea, pigmentation problems, complexion issues
- Advice on optimising skin care regimes
- Return (follow-up) consultations are also charged at the same rate.
Skin procedure consultation
- A shorter consultation to discuss cosmetic removal of moles, skin tags, milia, warts & seborrhoeic keratoses
- Consultation for acne scar management
Plese refer to the our Fees page for the current tariffs for appointments and treatments offered at the clinic.
We aim to respond to all requests within one working day. In case of medical emergency, please contact your General Practitioner, your nearest A&E department or phone 999 or 111.