Choose between a video consultation
or a clinic visit
Sloane Square – 9A Wilbraham Place SW1X 9AE
Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm
How we can help
Your journey with us will begin with a consultation in which you can share your concerns with our highly qualified medical team. We offer video consultation and face to face consultations.
Video consultations are ideal if you would like to have a consultation from the comfort of your own home. Read more about our video consultations here.
Face to face consultations
Alternatively you may wish to visit us at one of our clinic locations.
£50 for face to face or video consultations, redeemable against treatment if taken within 8 weeks (up to 30 minutes)
- Consultation for the treatment of the signs of ageing, wrinkles and unbalanced facial features and proportions with non-surgical aesthetic treatments such as injectable neurotoxins, fillers & Tixel.
- Does not include complexion problems, pigmentation problems or acne, where a Dermatology consultation is required.
- Please check with us if you are unsure whether an aesthetic consultation will be appropriate for your needs.
£250 for face to face (up to 30 minutes). The fee is reduced to £175 for video consultations during the pandemic.
- A professional opinion on concerns of the skin including acne, rosacea, pigmentation problems, complexion issues, facial skin problems and rashes
- Advice on optimising skin care regimes
- Return (follow up) consultations are also charged at the same rate.
Skin procedure consultation
£150 for face to face or video consultations (up to 15 minutes)
- A shorter consultation to discuss cosmetic removal of moles, skin tags, milia, warts & seborrhoeic keratoses
- Consultation for acne scar management
Treatments, where required, are carried out at the clinic. The costs involved for treatments are provided on our Fees page.
We aim to respond to all requests within one working day. In case of medical emergency, please contact your General Practitioner, your nearest A&E department or phone 999 or 111.