Aesthetic consultation – £50 for a preliminary video consultation, redeemable against treatment if taken within 8 weeks (up to 30 minutes). This consultation is for the discussion of the following only:
- Consultation for the treatment of the signs of ageing, wrinkles, and unbalanced facial features and proportions with non-surgical aesthetic treatments such as injectable neurotoxins, fillers and Tixel.
- Does not include complexion problems, pigmentation problems, or acne, where a Dermatology consultation is required.
- Please check with us if you are unsure whether an aesthetic consultation will be appropriate for your needs.
Skin procedure consultation – £200 for face-to-face or video consultations (up to 15 minutes)
- A consultation to discuss cosmetic removal of moles, skin tags, milia, warts & seborrhoeic keratoses
Dermatology consultation – £300 (up to 30 minutes). The fee is reduced to £225 for video consultations.
- A professional opinion on concerns of the skin, including acne, rosacea, pigmentation problems, complexion issues
- Advice on optimising skin care regimes
- Consultation for acne scar management
- The price is the same for initial or follow-up consultations
Consultations are available by prepayment. Terms and conditions apply.
Muscle and wrinkle relaxing injections with botulinum toxin
One area is considered to be: the frown, the forehead, or the crow’s feet. A brow lift may constitute 2 or 3 areas depending on your anatomy. Platysma (neck) bands are also 2 or 3 areas depending on your anatomy.
Treatment for a gummy smile, chin dimpling, lip corners (for downturned corners), top lip (for vertical lines), nasalis (for bunny lines) and under the eyes (for eye creases) are also one area each.
- One area: £275
- Two areas: £385
- Three areas: £485
- Four areas: £585
Facial slimming (masseter treatment)
- Both sides: £475
Hyaluronic acid filler injections
- Hyaluronic acid filler: £425 per 1 ml
- from £600 for both sides (axilla)
- £425 for 2.4 mls (per treatment) with Hydryal 4% – enough for the lower face, the neck or the back of the hands.
- Treatment is repeated at monthly intervals between 3 to 4 times.
- Tixel Glow for the full face. £450 per treatment. Three to six treatments are required. (Can be combined with an Eyelid Tixel Intense for an additional £400)
- Tixel Intense to the full face. £900 per treatment. One to three treatments are required. Includes Tixel intense to the eyelids.
- Tixel Intense to eyelids. £450 per treatment. A minimum of three treatments is required.
- Tixel Super Intense to the full face. £1400 per treatment. One to three treatments are required. Includes Tixel intense to the eyelids.
- Tixel Neck. £450 per treatment. A minimum of three treatments is required.
- TCA Cross for acne scars: From £300 per session
- Very superficial chemical peel to the face: From £400 per treatment
- Superficial chemical peel to the face: From £700 per treatment
- Medium-depth chemical peel to the face: From £2000 per treatment
- Deep chemical peel £5000
- Shave mole removal: £500 for the first mole, £200 for subsequent moles
- Histology fees are from £200 per mole
A deposit of £50 is required to book any treatment. Terms and conditions apply.