Dermatology consultation – £250 (up to 30 minutes)
- A professional opinion on concerns of the skin including acne, rosacea, pigmentation problems, complexion issues and rashes
- Assessment of moles, other skin lesions, lumps and bumps, warts
- Head to toe skin and mole check
- Hair loss
- A Dermatology consultation is necessary for cryotherapy or skin surgery procedures
- Return (follow up) consultations are also charged at the same rate.
- Medical insurance accepted (see below)
Skin procedure consultation – £150 (up to 15 minutes)
- A shorter consultation to discuss cosmetic removal of moles, skin tags, milia, warts, cysts & seborrhoeic keratoses
- Consultation for laser thread vein treatment and laser redness treatment
- Consultation for acne scar management
- Same day treatment offered for certain procedures – please enquire and request at time of booking
Aesthetic consultation – £50, redeemable against treatment if taken within 8 weeks (up to 30 minutes)
- Consultation for the treatment of the signs of ageing, wrinkles and unbalanced facial features and proportions with non-surgical aesthetic treatments such as injectable neurotoxins, fillers, Tixel and lasers (Erbium Yag and CO2).
- Does not include complexion problems, pigmentation problems or acne, where a Dermatology consultation is required.
- Please check with us if you are unsure whether an aesthetic consultation will be appropriate for your needs.
Muscle and wrinkle relaxing injections with botulinum toxin
One area is considered to be: the frown, the forehead, the crows’ feet. A brow lift may constitute 2 or 3 areas depending on your anatomy. Platysma (neck) bands are also 2 or 3 areas depending on your anatomy.
Treatment for a gummy smile, chin dimpling, lip corners (for downturned corners), top lip (for vertical lines), nasalis (for bunny lines) and under the eyes (for eye creases) are also one area each.
- One area: £250
- Two areas: £350
- Three areas: £450
- Four areas: £500
Facial slimming (masseter treatment)
- Both sides: £400
Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
- Underarms (Axillary hyperhidrosis): £500 (both)
- Palms: £850 (both)
- Soles: £850 (both)
- Upper face and scalp: £550-£850 depending on the area involved
Hyaluronic acid filler injections
- Hyaluronic acid filler: £385 per 1 ml
- Initial requirements can be Cheeks 2-6mls, Temples 2-6mls, Tear Troughs 1-3mls, Lips 1-2mls, Perioral 1-4mls, Lower face, chin & jawline 2-6mls, Nose 1-2mls -the exact amount varies
- Followed by 1-3 mls once or twice a year for maintenance
- £385 for 2.5 mls (per treatment) with Hydryal 4% – enough for the lower face, the neck or the back of the hands.
- Treatment is repeated at monthly intervals between 3 to 4 times.
- Tixel Glow for the full face. £400 per treatment. Three to six treatments are required. (Can be combined with a Eyelid Tixel Intense for an additional £400)
- Tixel Intense to the full face. £800 per treatment. One to three treatments are required. Includes Tixel intense to the eyelids.
- Tixel Intense to eyelids. £400. A minimum of three treatments are required.
- Tixel Super Intense to the full face. £1200 per treatment. One to three treatments are required. Includes Tixel intense to the eyelids.
- Tixel Neck: £400. A minimum of three treatments are required.
Laser for facial redness, rosacea and thread veins (Cutera Excel V)
- Small area such as the nose: £350
- Intermediate area such as the nose and cheeks: £450
- Large area such as the face, or the neck: £600
Laser resurfacing for skin rejuvenation
- Fully ablative laser resurfacing (Erbium YAG) for facial ageing: £3000 (single session)
- Light Erbium YAG epidermal resurfacing: £1575 (single session)
- Sciton Halo with Erbium YAG Laser Micropeel: £1575 (single session)
- Sciton Halo with BBL – Forever Young: £1275 (per treatment)
- Sciton Halo: £950 (per treatment)
- Laser mole removal: £450 for first mole, £150 for subsequent moles
- Shave mole removal: £450 for first mole, £150 for subsequent moles
- Excision of mole with stitches: from £600 for the first mole, £150 for subsequent moles
- Histology fees are from £150 per mole
Freckles and sunspots
- Laser freckles and sunspot removal: from £450
- Fully ablative laser resurfacing (Erbium YAG) to the full face: £3000
- TCA cross: £250 per treatment (small area – postage stamp)
- Subcision with GTI Cannula (small area – postage stamp): £250
- Subcision with Taylor liberator under tumescence (full face): £1250
- Acne scar excision: single scar £450, multiple scars under tumescence £1250
- Skin lesion removal: from £450 for one lesion. Examples include removal of cysts, lipomas
- Skin tags and milia: from £125
- Cryotherapy: from £125
- Laser wart removal: £450 for first wart, £250 for subsequent warts
- Removal of skin cancer: from £850
- Histology: from £150
Dr Rajpar is able to see patients with private medical insurance. He is fee assured with BUPA and AXA PPP, and recognised by all the major insurance companies including Allianz, Vitality Health, Cigna and WPA. We do not offer treatment to Aviva insured patients. We advise you to confirm that services from Dr Rajpar will be covered by your Insurer before making an appointment with us. When making your appointment, we will require the details of your scheme, policy number and pre-authorisation number. Please note our aesthetic, laser resurfacing and subcision services are not offered under private medical insurance.
Deposit: A £50 deposit is required to secure a booking for either a consultation or treatment.
Arriving for your appointment: Please arrive at least 10 minutes in advance for your appointment so that the necessary paperwork can be completed. If you arrive late, the amount of time available with the consultant will be reduced accordingly.
Prices: The fees provided here are a guide price. The exact price can only be provided at your consultation, once you have been assessed.
Other services: Prices for services which are not listed will be quoted in advance, following consultation.
Payment: Payment can be made by debit card, credit card or in cash and is required at the end of the consultation or treatment.
Changing appointments: Please let us know if you wish to make a change by 10am on the working day before your appointment.
Terms and conditions: Please take a moment to review our full terms and conditions.