Dermatology – £250 (up to 30 minutes)
- Medical concerns of the skin including acne, pigmentation problems, complexion problems
- Assessment of moles, other skin lesions, lumps and bumps, warts
- Head to toe skin and mole check
- Hair loss
- A Dermatology consultation is necessary for cryotherapy or skin surgery procedures
- Return (follow up) consultations are also charged at the same rate.
Aesthetic consultation – £50, redeemable against treatment if taken within 8 weeks (up to 30 minutes)
- Consultation for the treatment of the signs of ageing, wrinkles and unbalanced facial features and proportions with non-surgical aesthetic treatments such as injectable neurotoxins, fillers and Tixel.
- Does not include complexion problems, pigmentation problems or acne.
- Please check with us if you are unsure whether an aesthetic consultation will be appropriate for your needs.
Muscle and wrinkle relaxing injections – (One area is considered to be the frown or the forehead or the crows’ feet)
- One area: £300
- Two areas: £400
- Three areas: £450
- Facial slimming (masseter treatment): £400
Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
- Underarms (Axillae): £500
- Palms: £500
- Soles: £550
- Upper face and scalp: From £550
Hyaluronic acid filler injections:
- Hyaluronic acid filler: £385 per 1 ml
- Typical requirements – Cheeks 2-3mls, Temples 2-3mls, Lips 1-2mls, Lower face and jawline – 4mls
- Followed by 1-2 mls once or twice a year for maintenance
- Full face Tixel glow (per treatment): £400. A minimum of three treatments are required.
- Eyelid (non-surgical blepharoplasty): £400. A minimum of three treatments are required.
- Neck: £400. A minimum of three treatments are required.
Minor procedures – (removal of moles, warts, skin tags): from £300
Removal of skin cancer – from £950
Skin biopsy – from £450
Dr Rajpar is able to see patients with private medical insurance. He is fee assured with BUPA and AXA PPP, and recognised by all the major insurance companies including Aviva, Allianz, Vitality Health, Cigna and WPA.
It is advised that those using private medical cover confirm that services from Dr Rajpar will be covered before making an appointment. When making your appointment, we will require the details of your scheme, policy number and pre-authorisation number.
Deposit: A £50 deposit is required to secure a booking for either a consultation or treatment.
Arriving for your appointment: Please arrive at least 10 minutes in advance for your appointment so that the necessary paperwork can be completed. If you arrive late, the amount of time available with the consultant will be reduced accordingly.
Other services: Prices for services which are not listed will be quoted in advance, following consultation.
Payment: Payment can be made by debit card, credit card or in cash and is required at the end of the consultation or treatment.
Changing appointments: Please let us know if you wish to make a change by 10am on the working day before your appointment.
Terms and conditions: Please take a moment to review our full terms and conditions.