Aesthetic consultation – £50 for face to face or video consultations, redeemable against treatment if taken within 8 weeks (up to 30 minutes)
- Consultation for the treatment of the signs of ageing, wrinkles and unbalanced facial features and proportions with non-surgical aesthetic treatments such as injectable neurotoxins, fillers and Tixel.
- Does not include complexion problems, pigmentation problems or acne, where a Dermatology consultation is required.
- Please check with us if you are unsure whether an aesthetic consultation will be appropriate for your needs.
Skin procedure consultation – £175 for face to face or video consultations (up to 15 minutes)
- A shorter consultation to discuss cosmetic removal of moles, skin tags, milia, warts & seborrhoeic keratoses
- Consultation for acne scar management
Dermatology consultation – £250 (up to 30 minutes). The fee is reduced to £175 for video consultations during the pandemic.
- A professional opinion on concerns of the skin including acne, rosacea, pigmentation problems, complexion issues
- Advice on optimising skin care regimes
- Return (follow up) consultations are also charged at the same rate.
Muscle and wrinkle relaxing injections with botulinum toxin
One area is considered to be: the frown, the forehead, the crows’ feet. A brow lift may constitute 2 or 3 areas depending on your anatomy. Platysma (neck) bands are also 2 or 3 areas depending on your anatomy.
Treatment for a gummy smile, chin dimpling, lip corners (for downturned corners), top lip (for vertical lines), nasalis (for bunny lines) and under the eyes (for eye creases) are also one area each.
- One area: £250
- Two areas: £350
- Three areas: £450
- Four areas: £500
Facial slimming (masseter treatment)
- Both sides: £400
Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
- Underarms (Axillary hyperhidrosis): £500 (both)
Hyaluronic acid filler injections
- Hyaluronic acid filler: £385 per 1 ml
- £385 for 2.4 mls (per treatment) with Hydryal 4% – enough for the lower face, the neck or the back of the hands.
- Treatment is repeated at monthly intervals between 3 to 4 times.
- Tixel Glow for the full face. £400 per treatment. Three to six treatments are required. (Can be combined with a Eyelid Tixel Intense for an additional £400)
- Tixel Intense to the full face. £800 per treatment. One to three treatments are required. Includes Tixel intense to the eyelids.
- Tixel Intense to eyelids. £400. A minimum of three treatments are required.
- Tixel Super Intense to the full face. £1200 per treatment. One to three treatments are required. Includes Tixel intense to the eyelids.
- Tixel Neck. £400. A minimum of three treatments are required.
- TCA Cross for acne scars: From £250 per session
- Superficial chemical peel to the face: From 450 per treatment
- Medium depth chemical peel to the face: From £1100 per treatment
- Deep chemical peel £4500
- Shave mole removal: £450 for first mole, £150 for subsequent moles
- Histology fees are from £150 per mole
Deposit: A prepayment is required to secure a booking for a consultation and a £50 deposit is required to secure a booking for a planned treatment following a consultation.
Prices: The fees provided here are a guide price. The exact price can only be provided at your consultation, once you have been assessed.
Payment: Payment can be made by debit card, credit card or in cash and is required at the end of the consultation or treatment.
Changing appointments: Please let us know if you wish to make a change by 10am on the working day before your appointment.
Terms and conditions: Please take a moment to review our full terms and conditions.