Why choose us?
Belgravia Dermatology is the first choice for a private dermatology consultant in London. We are a small team of experienced doctors who offer specialist medical care for conditions affecting the skin. We support our patients in reaching their goals with a bespoke service. Our focus is on building long-term relationships, based on trust and quality, with our patients.
We take time to understand the unique needs of our patients. A consultation provides you with expert advice in comfortable surroundings at your convenience.
- We are specialists in aesthetic, medical and surgical dermatology based in the heart of London.
- We focus on developing long-term relationships with our patients, helping them reach their goals with an unrushed and bespoke service
- Our award winning Dermatologists are experts in their field with extensive experience in medical and aesthetic dermatology
- Our treatment and services cover every aspect of skin health and appearance from dermatology, skin cancer to appearance medicine using the latest techniques.
See a specialist without delay
Many of us will suffer from skin conditions at some point. At other times, we may want peace of mind that our skin is healthy and that there are no problems yet undetected. A private dermatology appointment can be organised with minimal delay and to fit into your schedule.
Our doctors have the skills and knowledge to treat all aspect of skin health and skin disease.
They offer friendly and relaxed consultations.
Dr Harryono Judodihardjo
MB BCh BAO, MSc, PhD, DCH, DipGum, DDSc
Dr Judodihardjo is an award-winning Dermatologist with over 19 years’ experience in providing cutting edge skin treatments with excellent aesthetic outcomes. Being a recognised authority, he is president elect for the aesthetics faculty council at the Royal Society of Medicine.
Dr Sajjad Rajpar
MBChB (Hons), FRCP
Dr Rajpar has been a Consultant Dermatologist for almost ten years. He is committed to providing excellent care to his patients in a relaxed, friendly and unrushed manner. He has extensive experience in treating aesthetic and medical skin conditions, and leads the skin surgery service.
Aesthetic Medicine with Subtle Harmony™
We provide a holistic approach to skin care and our experienced Dermatologists specialise in protecting, repairing and restoring skin health and appearance.
Our Dermatologists are specialists in aesthetic medicine. Using the latest techniques we will provide you with a strategy to optimise your appearance. We will help you look your very best, regardless of your age or whether you are male or female. You will look less tired, more refreshed and have a glow to your skin. Our treatments are subtle, artful and natural.
This is the basis of our Subtle Harmony(TM) programme, Our doctors were the first to introduce Tixel treatment to London and the UK. This is the latest advance in non-surgical facial rejuvenation. We also offer Botox, filler injections, liposuction and hair transplantation. An aesthetic facial assessment with our London dermatologists will help you understand which treatments you need.
Our team is also able to help if you have a skin or hair concern, or want peace of mind about your skin or moles. A full skin and mole check involves a detailed assessment of all your moles and skin lesions. It’s much like an MOT. You can rest assured your skin is healthy and there are no problems yet undetected.
Common skin condition includes acne, rashes and hair loss. Acne can be particularly distressing especially in adulthood. We have an advanced strategy for acne and acne scarring.
If you are looking for a private dermatology consultant in London for hair loss, we offer a detailed assessment and diagnosis. We also offer medical therapy and hair transplantation for hair loss.
Dermatology is the treatment of skin disorders. We go further than that.
Our convenient locations make it easy to access private dermatology in London. Our Belgravia clinic is 5 minutes from Sloane Square Station. Metered street parking is available. Our City of London Clinic is 5 minutes from St Paul’s Station and Blackfriars Station, and only 2 minutes from the Thames Link Station.
Sloane Square Clinic
9A Wilbraham Place
Victoria Station – 15 minute walk
Sloane Square Station – 5 minute walk
- Our clinics are in exclusive premises and provide discrete access and waiting areas.
- Our clients find this reassuring when choosing a dermatologist in London.
- The plush and intimate surroundings carry into the personalised attention you will receive.
- The tranquillity of our clinics help you to relax and derive the most from your visit.
- Our clinics maintain registration with the Care Quality Commission. This ensures you are receiving the best in care at all times
Private medical insurance accepted
Insurance services from Dr Rajpar only. Please state when booking