Treatments for tired or negative appearance at Belgravia Dermatology
- About – Certain facial features, especially when combined with the early signs of ageing, produce a tired or negative appearance. A tired or negative appearance can cause severe psychological distress as these features may communicate the wrong emotional messages.
- Treatments – Following a careful assessment, the areas where the tired appearance originate are skilfully treated with non surgical treatments
- Next step – Our Dermatologists are experts in aesthetic services, and would be delighted to see you for an assessment
What are the causes of a tired or negative appearance?
A negative appearance, even when you are feeling happy, may arise from strong frown lines, and mouth corners which turn down. A tired appearance often starts from the eyes with heaviness of the eyelids and hollowing around the eyes being major factors. Both can cause severe psychological distress as these features can communicate the wrong emotional messages.
How are tired or negative features treated?
Following a detailed consultation, our Dermatologists will be able to offer you treatments which are tailored to the type, severity and distribution of features which are causing a tired or negative appearance. Treatment is geared towards the underlying causes.
- Muscle relaxing injections are used to relax the frown lines and raise the mouth corners.
- Filler injections may be used to raise the eyebrows, correct shadows under the eyes, and help support the mouth corners.
- Tixel and other energy based treatments can be used to tighten the skin of the eyelids and over the jowls
Treatments for a tired or negative appearance at Belgravia Dermatology
- Detailed consultation and skin analysis by a Dermatologist to design an individualised treatment plan
- A bespoke skin care regime to suit your skin type
- A strategy to correct the problem using non-surgical treatments
- A strategy to maintain the benefits over time
How effective are treatments for a tired or negative appearance?
Treatments for tired and negative appearances are very effective. Our Dermatologist pride themselves in recommending and delivering treatments that provide a natural result, and fit the facial features of the individual in order to maintain balance and harmony. Looking less tired and negative can help project the right emotional messages.
What should I do next?
If you would like assessment and treatment for tired or negative features then please arrange to see one of our Dermatologists who will be happy to help.